UNIVERSAL DESIGN REDUCES INVENTORY
Designed to fit most CMCO brand air and electric chain hoists up to 3 tons, the UT reduces inventory costs while increasing inventory flexibility.
THE SMART & ECONOMICAL CHOICE
With its very attractive price, the ability to be used with a multitude of hoists, and its long service life, the UT offers the greatest value of any trolley on the market today.
Plain trolleys equipped standard with geared trackwheels and side plate. Simply add a hand-geared kit to convert unit to a geared trolley in the field.
LONG LIFE & LOW MAINTENANCE
Dual tread wheels fit tapered or flat beams. Wheels include permanently lubricated shielded ball bearings for long life and low maintenance.
EASILY ADJUSTABLE TO FIT A WIDE RANGE OF BEAMS
The UT can be quickly and easily adjusted to fit the most popular beam flange widths. Maximum flange width of 8-5/8."
The UT features wrap-around side plates. Drop lugs provide additional security to improve operator safety and protect the wheels.
PINNED SUSPENSION BOLTS
Castle nuts are pinned to ensure the bolts stay tightened, increasing operator safety.
Zinc-plated bolts, nuts and washers along with painted frames protect against corrosion and wear.
MACHINED TREAD WHEELS
Ensure a better fit to the beam for smoother operation and longer life.
Best in the industry.
PLAIN & GEARED
Plain trolleys allow for manual positioning of hoist and load, while geared units are ideal for applications where precise positioning is required. CM UT geared trolleys feature standard hand chain drop in proportion to a 20-foot-lift hoist.
Motorized Universal Trolleys are best for applications requiring high cycling and long-distance hoist travel.
- SPEED - Standard Single Speed: 15, 35 and 75 FPM. Optional 2-Speed: 15/4, 35/9 and 75/19 FPM. (75 or 75/19 fpm traverse is available on 3-ton trolleys when used with hoists rated 2-ton capacity or less)
- AC POWER SUPPLY - Standard Single Speed: 208-230/460,575V 3-60 HZ, 3-phase. Optional 2-Speed: 208, 230, 460, 575V 3-60 HZ, 3-phase.
- OPTIMAL LOAD CONTROL & SAFETY - For gentle starts, greater load positioning accuracy, and to minimize load swing, choose the optional 2-speed unit featuring a 4:1 speed ratio and 3-phase single voltage.
- EASY ACCESS CONTROL BOX - Control box design allows the entire cover to be removed for easy access to components. Box has a white background for increased visibility and cover can be used as a tray to hold tools when servicing the unit.
- WEATHER-PROOFING - NEMA 3R Control Box Enclosure.
- CM Lodestar Electric Chain Hoist
- CM Valustar Electric Chain Hoist
- CM ShopStar Electric Chain Hoist
- CM AirStar Air Chain Hoist
- CM AirStar 6 Air Chain Hoist
- CM Man Guard Electric Chain Hoist
- Coffing JLC Electric Chain Hoist
- Coffing EC1 Electric Chain Hoist
- Coffing CAH Small frame Air Chain Hoist
- Coffing CAH Large frame Air Chain Hoist
- Budgit BEHC (Manguard) Electric Chain Hoist
- Budgit 2200 Air Chain Hoist
- Budgit 6000 Air Chain Hoist
- Yale KELC (Manguard) Electric Chain Hoist
- Yale YJL Electric Chain Hoist